Skip to content

Zest Air, A Totally Different Experience!

August 20, 2009

I booked a flight for Davao on August 20, 2009, 6:35PM flight. About a couple of weeks after I booked, I was informed that the flight had already been postponed to the day after; August 21, 4:40AM. I was okay with that. Good thing they informed me. 😉

Damn it.

About a couple of hours ago, I was just informed that my flight to Davao was canceled until further notice. I didn’t bother asking why because the only thing I thought of after was how else I could go home. I thought it was a bigger issue to think of rather than the reason behind the cancellation.

Sad, I was willing to give Zest Air a chance. This is about my 3rd time to fly with this airlines. Depressing, I don’t think any voice I would make would actually change the service they can offer right then and there. I would just like to suggest right now to avoid Zest Air as of this moment because they can’t offer good service.

Well it IS good that they informed me, but it was too late for me to make any compromise. Sad.

Now I’ll have to book with an airline, with a flight on the same date but is about three to four times as expensive. What kind of mind set will I be getting for Zest Air after this?

This is to provide information for everyone. God bless!


From → Incidents, Thoughts

One Comment
  1. I booked a flight to Cebu from Davao with ZestAir sometime in August this year and they canceled the flight but was diverted to Manila and then Cebu with so much inconveniences. I can bear the hassles they created as i got to my destination on the same day as the Cebu-Manila flight was delayed.

    Some few weeks back, i booked a Cebu-Bacolod-Cebu flight and got a call 2 days ago that the flight is again canceled with the option for refund or divert my flight from Cebu to Manila and then Bacolod which is fine with me in spite of the long hours wasted from traveling but the big trouble is my flight back to Davao from Cebu since its with a different airline and will miss it even with the diverted flight offered. The best option would to shorten my stay in Bacolod but have to stay overnight in Cebu which is physically and financially a burden on my part. I asked them to consider billeting me in Cebu for a night but still don’t have a reply.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Conversations with the self

Gamugamong Bukid

Chill lang wag high blood :))


to faraway

Aggie Aviso

writer.storyteller.memory keeper.


This is My Psychosis

The Life of Ash

My life as a closed open book. And vice versa.

paulitically incorrect

raves, rants and ramblings on anything in Cebu, Philippines and beyond


tralalalism 101, dramarama and the rest is pure jojitahness

Unstructured, raw, and partially edited

To live off the experience of life, come what may...


Stealing Kisses from the wind

Sink or Swim?

In a complicated life, you only have two choices. It's either you SWIM or you SINK.

Becoming A Triathlete... My Journey

Just another site

Escaping Thoughts

My running thoughts captured for a brief moment

The Money Tree

Plant, Grow, and Harvest Your Future

the impersonal blog of jamenijamjam

random stuff picked from the mindless surfing activites of Jamenijamjam

%d bloggers like this: